Saturday 20 August 2011

I love... pizza

A crispy crust, delicious tomato sauce, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms, bacon, fresh herbs, cheese.... No, not Pizza Hut! I like real pizza, good pizza (eg. Pompei's at Bondi Beach). I also like making our own.

Recently, Franky has been making a thin crust with a self-raising flour damper, but today I thought I would try using the breadmaker to make the bases.


As a family meal, home-made pizza is great because you can hide so many vegies under the cheese! Tonight's had shredded carrot, capsicum, heaps of parsley, tomatoes, bacon, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, dried herbs & cheese. We've also used peas, beans and mushrooms.

Mr Fun (ate 3 baby-sized slices)

Mr Sociable (poor kid didn't want to stop eating,
even though he was falling asleep in his chair!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...