Tuesday 21 February 2012

The wedding dress

I was looking through old photos during the kids' rest time today. I got nostalgic & decided to try on my wedding dress (as you do...). Lacing up the boned bodice was a bit tricky my myself & my dress seems to have shrunk in the wardrobe over the past 8 years... But, I did manage to put it on! (To see photos of it 8 years ago, look here.)


But, it got me thinking - what do I do with this beautiful dress? It's been sitting in my wardrobe for the past 8 years (I don't think I've even tried it on in the past 5 years). Mr Sociable suggested that I should wear it next time we go to a wedding! (I'm not sure the bride would agree...).

So, my question is - what did you do with your wedding dress? Pack it away nostalgically? Keep it for dress ups? Sell it? Save it for your daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...